CONFIDENTIAL: GUCCI

2007/03/18

GUCCI

I'm so excited, guys!
I must tell you that I've got my first GUCCI bag~~
Not a big fan at all, nor a person who always wanted a brand-name bag, but I do have one that I like and I can get it relatively cheap (no worries, it is authentic - I got a discount and also my boyfriend paid half of the discounted price).
This is like double-happiness.
Horray~~

Some information of the bag:

Spring Summer 2007 Collection
'princy' medium tote with zip-top closure, double straps, bow, inside zip pocket, and mobile phone pocket. 38 x 13 x 24 cm.
beige/ebony GG fabric with green/red/green signature web bow, white leather trim, and light gold hardware.
177052 FCERG 8420
£410 (original retail price, and of course, not the one I have to pay)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home