CONFIDENTIAL: Master Cleanser Day 3

2007/02/08

Master Cleanser Day 3

Morning (10:00am)
woke up with very weak, sweaty body and bit shaky hands.
I assume that I should no longer get the lime mint tea when I'm on this cleanser.
My stomach was very miserable and I felt like I was going to vomit every moment.
I guess the tea was too strong for a stomach going through the prolong period of clearnser,
so drank 2 cups of salt water as soon as I finished brushing my teeth.
And try to drink some more lemonade after that.
I'm waiting to feel better now. (10:54am)
Besides, I'm having hiccups now.

P.S. It's snowing heavily today. This is the second snowing in 2007. Photo(s) would be updated soon.

Dinner
I've broken my fast.
I've lost 2 pounds in 3 days, which is not particularly great.
Also, I'm expecting to exercise more later on.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home