CONFIDENTIAL: Conjuncture: a turning point or a crisis?

2006/08/21

Conjuncture: a turning point or a crisis?

With a bit of luck, I am going to enrol UCL. Without a bit of luck, I might be living in a very distant student residence which takes me nearly an hour to reach the main campus. I am disappointed and furious about decision of the student residences office though content with the chance given to study again.

My friend, Ella, who is a very delightful, smart and thoughtful, might not be coming back to the UK to continue her studies. It would be such a pity if she could not be granted the chance to develop her ability specified on sociological studies. Many of my friends could never ever get the chance to study overseas. This remind me how much I was loved and how hard-working I should be.

With a bit of luck, like the main character in the film "Match point" perhaps (but I'm sure I've never murdered anybody), I was always loved and I know I will always be. With a bit of courage out of flesh and blood, I hope my life would become sucessful yet gratifying.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home