CONFIDENTIAL: St. Valentine's Day

2006/02/17

St. Valentine's Day

I happened to read her diary blog as I like to read other people's blog sometimes by
using links on blog that I've already known. I kept her blog because she writes in English most of the time and her English is quite good.


===================================================================
Survey by Ruth Tam on 15 Feb 06

My colleague told us that he didn't send his wife flowers yesterday. In past years, his wife always said he didn't need to send her flowers but he always did. This year, his wife said 3 times. So, he thought she was serious and didn't send her flowers yesterday.I said his wife said 3 times because she was afraid he forgot. Another young female colleague agreed with my thinking. Then, he checked with a male colleague and he said sending flowers to his wife was something understood. My colleague said he should do this survey earlier.I said: "If your wife asked you not to send her flowers, you can do it provided you send her diamond." Then he said: "I would rather send flowers then."Then I told him, my opinion shouldn't count because my husband never send me flowers, not even when we first met. He knows me. I want something I can use everyday so that I always remember I am loved.

===================================================================



I think I'm like her... I want to know that I'm loved every moment, indeed. I've been lucky enough to receive care from other people, but I would still like to receive flowers and diamonds at times. Well... because women has to receive these two things at least once in a life time, right?

This year, I've received 3 invitations and 1 message on Feb 14. However, I received no flower and diamond. I rejected 2 invitations because I know what I'm doing and what I should not be doing. I'm glad to receive the message. I know he is very busy at the moment, but I would like to hear something from him. "Am I expecting you of what you are not?" A question Ella asked me to ask myself. I think my life is such a mess. I need some time to accomodate myself properly. Sometimes, I don't know what I want. It's nothing to do with V day, but it makes the problem more obvious perhaps.

I don't know what I'm saying. I told you to read my update, but I didn't mean to tell you all these by blogger. It just happened. Don't blame yourself. I'm just nagging.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

有時覺得真正(心目中的)的K只能在文章里面找到…

2006年2月20日 下午5:13:00 [GMT+8]

 
Anonymous 匿名 said...

給 S:

不是真正不真正的問題。而是人會改變或人會更認識自己的問題。或許我以前以為我不會這樣對情人節有要求。可是,原來我還是有要求的。

原來我和其他女孩都是一樣膚淺的。我也不想這樣,但我需要一點時間。也許我的伴侶也要問一問,為甚麼我會要求這些物慾或表面的東西?是不是我不能在靈性上得到滿足?

S 有女朋友嗎?K 的男朋友人真好到不得了,可是近來話題太少,說話太少,信心也會跌蕩。我明白他很忙。我知道現在我要一個人面對很多東西,他也是。有時候我會怕他會不會在異國找到伴了?有時也怕我們再見面時他會不會變了很多,變得陌生了?或者,他也覺得變了我的很陌生。時間和經驗原來真的會改變一個人。我想越變越好,但許多時會因為膽小和自私而向相反方向走。

話太多,也不如行動實際。給我點時間,我要學著成長。

2006年2月21日 上午2:43:00 [GMT+8]

 

發佈留言

<< Home