CONFIDENTIAL: Long Day

2005/10/29

Long Day

This is my first long working day. We even had a staff meeting at the end to discuss some important issues such as the mistery diners, complaints from customers, the proper way of the disposal of contaminated rubbish, etc. I did mainly drink-runner, table-setting, drying glasses and cultery and folding the napkins. No hard work, but it's still exhausting. The person in the picture is my big boss. He owns the restaurants (Yes!!! RestaurantS - he has 7 restaurant in England), but I've never met him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

your font size is a bit small, hard to read.......
base on the rule of "reader friendly", plz try to change to 10 or above.

2005年11月2日 下午3:38:00 [GMT+8]

 
Blogger Krispy said...

I think it's because of the colours of font and background photo. Why don't you move the part of text that you're going to read on top of the white background? It helps you to read easily.

I really like this background and the whole theme at the moment, and I'm busy so I won't be able to change it in a near future.

Sorry for causing you any inconvenience.

2005年11月3日 上午2:43:00 [GMT+8]

 

發佈留言

<< Home