CONFIDENTIAL: Buffet on Sunday

2005/10/30

Buffet on Sunday

Yellow River Cafe has buffet on Sunday. Weather wasn't good, shower and cloudy.
The restaurant wasn't busy.

I accidently pour a glass of beer on the table, chair and one customer's jacket. Here I was, all the beer on the floor and I didn't know what to do. Alan the Manager told Ryoko to help cleaning the floor. Damn it... She helped me... I felt embarrassed. It seems that she does everything better.

Later on, when I was in the small room behind the bar to operate the dishwasher for those dirty glasses and cups and puting the clean ones in a plastic tray on the floor, I broke one wine glass. But nobody was there so I ain't say a thing about it.

I think it wasn't a good day for me. My legs were killing me and my back was aching. I told Alan to let me leave early instead of giving me a 2-hour break. I was much relief after I went back home. Wow... such a day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

食野唔做野,做野… -_-"

2005年11月2日 下午3:25:00 [GMT+8]

 
Blogger Krispy said...

又唔問下我個背脊痛不痛……

2005年11月3日 上午2:40:00 [GMT+8]

 

發佈留言

<< Home